SOCIAL MEDIA

July 21, 2016

BLUSH AND STRIPES

IMG_5532

Now when we speak of wardrobe staples, this striped button down shirt has got to be on my list. I've had it for about 4 years now and I'm not ready to part with it anytime soon. And what makes an Amelyn outfit a 100% complete, would be a blush pink anything. I was in cloud nine when Elleme sent this bag to me. The attention to detail is simple yet classy, I would say it is crafted to perfection for any occasion. You'll definitely be seeing more of this blush baby!

IMG_5532
IMG_5532
IMG_5532 IMG_5532
IMG_5532
IMG_5532
Wearing: Elleme Seau Bag, Daniel Wellington watch (Quote DWBeverly for 15% off ), The Ordinary Co stacking rings, Topshop shirt, Cotton On denim shorts, ALDO shoes | Photos by Dan

3 comments :

  1. That bag is such a classic. I love its simplicity. You look really chic in this outfit and yes, please never part EVER with that striped blouse, it's gorgeous! :) x

    Shanaz | Fashionista NOW

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your outfit, you look so cute and chic, i love the simplicity of that stripe button down shirt it's really a staple and the bag is so pretty ^^

    www.itsbeyondimaginations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me too! One of my wardrobe staples is a striped button down. Too bad mine got really worn out and I am still in search for a replacement. By the way, I really love this outfit! That bag is totally a must have!


    Armi Mariee
    Inspired by Desires 「 armimariee.blogspot.com 」

    ReplyDelete