SOCIAL MEDIA

July 26, 2016

EVENING GLOW

IMG_5532
I've been on a off the shoulder and stripes streak recently. This dress came with the combo and how could I have said no. Plus points for pockets too! I don't know about you but I get really excited when I find out that there are pockets hidden somewhere in a garment. But yes, I wore this dress on a bicycle date with Dan. We have been cycling a lot recently and it really does take our minds off things. Bicycle dates are one of our favourites, what's yours?


IMG_5532Wearing: Striped Dress in collaboration with Zaful, Espadrilles c/o ALDO, Kapten and Son watch | photos by Dan


1 comment :

  1. Beautiful! I always love an off the shoulder dress look, and your pics are amazing! Great job Dan!

    Bike dates are super cute! I've really been enjoying picnics in the park, with some cheese and wine. It's my oasis in the middle of the hustle and bustle of the city.

    ~ Annie

    ReplyDelete