SOCIAL MEDIA

October 14, 2014

PENTHOUSE


It's been hectic in the past 2 weeks (graduation plus post/pre graduation dinners) but I'm back again! Spent the last weekend in Kuala Lumpur, in a beautiful penthouse that boasts the view of the Twin Towers. This particular trip was postponed for 3 years and it finally happened. Well, when college started, I made friends with a talented friend, Louise. It was the first year of college and we've grown so close ever since. We've talked about visiting her hometown in Malaysia, Kluang. It was almost impossible because there was school, and I travelled so often till we thought that this trip was never going to happen. We finally graduated and 2 weeks later we're in her car driving across the border for a little adventure over the weekend. Psyched for tomorrow as I'll be in the clouds again, currently in a war zone of clothes and toiletry bags because I'm known for last minute packing.

Wearing: Abercrombie & Fitch flannel, Love Culture shorts, Super sunglasses. Photos by Louise.

x


2 comments :

  1. Lovely look and great photos! I totally recognize your busy schedule by the way, I think it's a blogger thing hihi ;)

    xoxo

    www.SarandaAdriana.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I know, sometimes we need a break! Hehe xx

      Delete