SOCIAL MEDIA

August 19, 2014

PLAID UP


 Hi sis, I know you're reading this now and I stole this plaid shirt from you 3 years ago *wink
Just a quick update: dropped by IKEA yesterday to pick up a few items for my room, which is in a very bad state now from all the packing and clearing out. Threw on my oldest yet most comfy pair of boots, the condition of it is so bad now that I'm really thinking of getting another pair. It was my busiest day since I returned home but it felt good being productive all day. Heading out to an interview in an hour and then meeting up with friends in the evening for burgers. I should really get going because the last thing I want would be turning up late. 

Wearing: Sister's plaid shirt, Bangkok top, Cotton On shorts, Zara boots, Asos Sunnies.

x


Post a Comment