SOCIAL MEDIA

August 30, 2014

BACKYARD FRIENDS

wearing: American Apparel watermelon briefs, Windsor Smith platforms. Photos by Dan.

How is it that August is almost over? Someone help me understand. 
Really enjoying the weekend, relaxing at home and still putting together the videos from NYC/California. I've started working again and saving 
up for new adventures. Greece, Bali, Rome, top 3 on my list (for now). My thirst for travel and getting new inspiration are hard keeping up with, 
sometimes I find it hard to keep up with myself. Does that even make sense? I've been wanting to go to a resort or some sort, soak up the sun and drink all kinds of juices they have to offer. Not to mention the sunsets, watching the sun drown into the horizon, its hypnotizing, I'm telling ya. 

xx


Post a Comment