SOCIAL MEDIA

September 14, 2015

MOM JEANS

IMG_5532
I've been into simplifying my outfits lately, opting for the basics. You can never go wrong with a plain white tee, I bought mine a size up as I wanted it to look slouchy. Also, I've mentioned this before, but it's always good to invest in a pair of best quality jeans you can ever find. If it's going to last you down the years, trust me its worth it. This pair of vintage washed blue mom jeans is my latest addition to my ever growing jean collection.



IMG_5517
IMG_5532
IMG_5532
IMG_5532
IMG_5532
IMG_5517
Wearing: ASOS boater hat, Zara tee, jeans and lace ups, Backpack in c/o Aldo, Ted Baker phone case. 
Photos by Dan.


 I found it off the sale rack in Zara and in my size, it was definitely a sign or I'd like to think so. Paired this jeans with a slouchy tee, lace ups, a boater hat and a backpack which I am obsessing over. I've been looking out for one that's able to fit my macbook and camera and this baby holds them all. Definitely will be travelling around the world with this backpack from now onwards. Enough said, I'm off for a meeting! 


xx


Post a Comment