SOCIAL MEDIA

March 23, 2015

GRANDEUR

They say Paris is a city where you fall in love, eat endless amounts of croissants and pastries, visit the museums and basically live the life of a parisian. When I arrived in Paris, indeed I was blown away by the architecture of every building. It is true that every corner of Paris is photogenic, no matter where you point your camera at, it's definitely an Instagram worthy snap. I indulged in hot chocolates and macarons every day and it became a guilty pleasure. Getting around was pretty easy, it was either by bus or the metro and pretty soon my purse was filled with the tickets from the transport systems. I preferred taking the bus as there was more to see rather than the metro where all you can see is darkness from it being underground. My next goal would be to travel other parts of Europe for new adventures, who's with me?

 Pictures below are from the Musee De Louvre, enjoy!

wearing: Stradivarius coat, Nasty Gal cardigan, thrifted sweater and jeans, Kate Spade bag, New Look boots | Photos by Dan.

All my love, 

Post a Comment