SOCIAL MEDIA

July 26, 2019

ORIENTAL RESIDENCE, BANGKOK


Breakfast in bed anyone? Awhile ago I had the opportunity to stay at Oriental Residence in Bangkok at it was so lovely. 


I love that there was a cafe located right at the lobby, you can eat breakfast here every morning and they even have afternoon tea sessions. Anyone can dine in Cafe Claire, not just hotel guests.

Afternoon Tea @ Cafe Claire

Moving on to the room!


We stayed in the Two Bedroom Suite and it was so spacious and lovely, we had breakfast once at Cafe Claire and once in the room because who doesn't love breakfasts in bed. I have to say my favourite part of the suite has got to be the bathtub facing the city. We had our own little spa in our room and it was a perfect short getaway for Dan and I! 





A big thank you to Oriental Residence Bangkok for hosting our stay! 

Love, 
Amelyn


Post a Comment