SOCIAL MEDIA

March 15, 2018

GRANA POP-UP


 When I think of GRANA, I immediately think of quality. I'm honoured to still be working with GRANA for almost 2 years now. My wardrobe essentials are all from GRANA and they remain a classic all year round, always.



I'm wearing the Linen Jersey Scoop Neck Tee in Rosette above. Dan fell in love with my tee and he ordered himself a Men's version in Charcoal. 



This is GRANA's second pop-up in Singapore and I love the space so much. It is so aesthetically pleasing yet cozy. I love how GRANA is all about quality and honest prices. I cannot emphasize it enough to invest in quality basics as you will be wearing these pieces again and, for a long time too. If you'd like to read more about GRANA, click here! And of course, do head down to the pop-up store to feel and try the pieces for yourself.

GRANA is located at:
59 Eng Hoon Street #01-65 Singapore 160059(Till the end of March)

Alternatively, you can shop online and check out with 'AMELYNxGRANA' for a 10% off your purchase.

1 comment :