SOCIAL MEDIA

March 07, 2017

THE GINGHAM DRESS


Beverly Ville
This dress definitely brings me back to when I was little, who remembers the time when it was gingham everything? I know I do. This dress complimented my straw hat and bag so well, that I received a couple of compliments when I was having lunch by the vineyards. Fash Mob brought this classic print back, in not just Blue but Red as well. Don't you think this dress makes the perfect one-piece outfit for a summer picnic or a bicycle date? I'd pair the red option with a denim jacket and converse chucks, there are just endless ways to wear gingham!

Beverly Ville
Beverly Ville
Beverly Ville
Beverly Ville
Wearing: Fash Mob dress, Hat from Bangkok, Bag from Vietnam, Slides from ALDO | Photos by Dan

xx


INSTAGRAM YOUTUBE LOOKBOOK

2 comments :

  1. Love your photos <3

    www.evdaily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg I am in LOVE with your outfit! Your photos look phenomenal! I'm so glad I found your blog :)

    Kim | Simply Lovebirds

    ReplyDelete