SOCIAL MEDIA

March 04, 2016

LACE DRESS

IMG_5532
Evening strolls along Chatuchak Park wearing the perfect dress for picnics and garden parties; it was love at first sight when I saw this on Revolve Clothing. I matched it with rust tones and I fell in love even more. I swear Tularosa carries the prettiest clothing ever. I don't like overpacking when I travel, so bringing dresses are the way to go! If your closet lacks dresses like mine, Revolve Clothing carries hundreds of dresses for you to go crazy over, you can thank me later ;)




IMG_5532
IMG_5532
IMG_5532
IMG_5532
IMG_5532
Wearing: Tularosa Skylar Dress via Revolve Clothing, Hat from Bangkok, Rust heels from ALDO Shoes | Photos by Samuel

3 comments :

  1. Recently for picnic i did shopping lace dresses for me and my friend.Again see this site i am feeling glad.Thank you for sharing superb informations. Your website is so cool. I am impressed by this website.Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This dress is more attractive for garden parties. I am fell in crazy whenever i see this. But it shouldn't be backless. I don't like its high heels. Overall all is well. Thanks for this nice blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is only the data I am discovering all around. A debt of gratitude is in order for your website, I simply subscribe your web journal. This is a decent blog.. vintage prom dresses

    ReplyDelete