SOCIAL MEDIA

February 25, 2016

BLUE ON BLUE

IMG_5532
Beating the Bangkok heat with this go-to summer outfit which I am really loving. Trying out different ways to match these sneakers and I am thinking that they might just go with um, everything? And I must admit that whatever I'm wearing in this outfit is an essential, definitely my saviour for my 'nothing to wear'  days. Well, you can never have too many striped shirts or denim shorts or sneakers, right? ;)



IMG_5532
IMG_5532
IMG_5532
IMG_5532
Wearing: Shirt and sunglasses from Bangkok, Ripcurl shorts, Lack of Color hat, ALDO Palse sneakers, Olivia Burton watch
Photos by Samuel 

2 comments :

  1. LOVE your hat and those sneakers! The sneakers kind of remind me of the white Acne sneakers but at such a better price point.

    coffeeslag

    COFFEESLAG Winter Coat OOTD

    ReplyDelete
  2. the hat really makes the whole outfit! also that top is the perfect shade of blue! love it!

    x caitie elizabeth
    http://xcaitieelizabeth.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete