Friday, January 15

L I V E

IMG_5532IMG_5532IMG_5532IMG_5532
Photos of me by Andrea

Spent the last two weeks in Thailand, I've visited Thailand for about a thousand times now but I've not been up North. I flew up to Bangkok for a short vacation with my family and then over to Chiangmai for a nature filled trip. I've not been just with nature for more than a day and it felt incredible. There was really weak signal over at where I was and that made the trip even more memorable. No phone buzzing, no calls, no texts, its just you and the universe. Falling asleep to the sound of crickets and frogs and literally waking up from the roosters crowing in the morning. I can't be any happier to have had a great start, here's to many more adventures in 2016! x

INSTAGRAM YOUTUBE LOOKBOOK

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely love the photos!!!

    x www.elizabethangelia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such amazing photos ! love it :)

    http://chicglamstyle.com

    ReplyDelete