SOCIAL MEDIA

December 25, 2015

SHINE BRIGHT

IMG_5532
Merry Christmas everyone! It's definitely my favourite time of the year where sparkly sweaters and festive colors are all around town. For those who don't know, I've teamed up with ALDO Singapore for their Inspiration is Everywhere campaign! What inspires you? The spirit of kindness, giving and sharing inspires me. As Christmas is my favourite occasion of the year, I was so excited to find the brightest pair of shoes to match my outfit.




I chose the Daines Loafers in Silver and it's perrrrfect match to the cutest robot bag I received for my birthday last week. You'll be seeing more of this silver duo in more outfit posts to come! Head on over to my Instagram to be a part of the ALDO Inspiration is everywhere campaign! x

I wish all of you a very Merry Christmas and always stay bright inside and out!

IMG_5532
IMG_5532
IMG_5532
IMG_5532
IMG_5532
IMG_5532
IMG_5532
Wearing: Topshop sparkly sweater, LB skirt, Accessorize bag, ALDO shoes and nails by Jean Yip | Photos by Dan

INSTAGRAM YOUTUBE LOOKBOOK


1 comment :