SOCIAL MEDIA

September 23, 2015

THE BOOK CLUTCH

IMG_5532

Earlier this year, I joined a street style competition and I won the ALDO Style Award. Really happy and excited to announce that I am the social media influencer representative for ALDO Singapore's Fall/Winter 15 campaign! *yay!* 



Dressed up to attend the Le Grand Z Wedding Prelude Runway Couture Show last Sunday. The dresses were absolutely stunning, but I'll save the pictures for another post! I've been dreaming of the Olympia Le-Tan book clutches and I could never afford them but let's keep dreaming shall we. You can't imagine my joy when I saw this clutch in the perfect shade of pink. The gold hardware plus the title of the 'book' made me fall in love even more. Styled this monochromatic outfit with my newest pair of studded flats, love the fact that they go so well with everything; plus I felt that this outfit is a perfect match to this clutch, what do you guys think?

IMG_5517
IMG_5532
IMG_5532
IMG_5517
IMG_5532
Wearing: Bangkok label bell sleeved top, Topshop culottes, Book clutch & Zerah studded flats in c/o ALDO | Photos by Dan.

xx

3 comments :

  1. The Olympia clutches are just so ridiculously expensive, they're not even on my radar haha. I saw them on sale at Net-A-Porter last year for like $900 and that was still too much for a book clutch.

    I love the strappy flats you're wearing!

    COFFEESLAG Ayme's Wardrobe Essentials

    ReplyDelete