SOCIAL MEDIA

June 19, 2015

SHARING A LUGGAGE

IMG_5532
In no less than 6 hours, I'll be off to the airport with Dan for a beach getaway, so I'm going to keep this short. 
Dan and I will be sharing a luggage and I thought it'll be fun to share with you guys what we have in it. 
Let's start with tops! 
IMG_5532
IMG_5532
We made an effort to try and match our outfits with each other, and of course avoiding identical outfits. So we 
packed in tropical printed tops and shorts. 
IMG_5532
& since it's a week long trip to the beach, mixing and matching bikinis are definitely way more fun than just bringing one.

IMG_5532
What's a beach getaway without denim shorts? 

IMG_5532
Let's not forget the accessories, get your sun busters and fruity lip balms all packed and you're..
IMG_5532

Hope you guys liked this short post!

xx 


2 comments :

  1. Oooh, what a fun beach-getaway outfit post, this is. I love the vibrant colors and fruit prints. Your sunglasses are too pretty! And I am especially taken in by that super adorable bag in the shape of a seashell! Hope you two had a blast! =D xo

    Shanaz | Fashionista NOW

    ReplyDelete