SOCIAL MEDIA

January 29, 2015

PATCHES PLEASE


Dan and I found ourselves here after breakfast and we thought it'll be nice to shoot some photos for the blog. Whee. Also making a checklist right now to pack this pair of jeans and flats into my luggage next month. Whoever who said jeans were boring clearly doesn't know the versatility of it. They come in endless styles from the boyfriend, to the classic fit to bell bottoms which I think happens to be back in trend? Don't look so shocked, I bet you owned a pair and lived in them before like I did. So happy that I scored this pair of Dr Denim jeans for $5 and they fit like a glove. Hey, it's not everyday that you go to a flea and find a brand new pair of jeans, that fits you almost perfectly and for $5! 

It's exactly 2 weeks to Valentine's Day and I'm working on a post for both singles and lovebirds out there! Can't wait to share it here. Have a great weekend everyone, stay gold!

Wearing: Zara white pleated top, Love Beverly necklace, Dr Denim jeans, vintage crochet clutch with Kate Spade keyring, Zara leopard flats.

xx


Post a Comment