SOCIAL MEDIA

January 10, 2018

HOME OFFICE


So happy to finally share my favorite space with you guys - my home office! This is where most of my planning, writing and creativity bloom at best. I made sure to decorate my office that best reflected my personality and I'm so happy with how it turned out. I would say it is pretty obvious that I'm a total Disney fan and I'm not afraid to hide it. Let's see how many Disney related things you can find!





Other than my gallery wall, the main feature of my space is this wire wall grid that has all my favorite photos and quotes clipped up. Even though I do buy some prints online (I get most of mine from Etsy), I prefer to print or design my own quotes that I can clip up as daily motivation. Flowers are also a great way to brighten up anyone's day, and Floral Garage Singapore has so kindly sent a bouquet for my desk. I love how it goes so well with the theme of my office. 
Other than framing up my photos and prints, I have some on the desk as well. I think this Boob print has got to be my favorite. Isn't it the cutest? I framed up a sketch that Dan drew of us in the prettiest rose gold frame that was given to me by my best friend last Christmas. Dan actually runs a sketch print business, check it out here! Also, a great way to keep your desk neat is by keeping your wires in a trinket tray! 

You might also notice that I have a few candles on my table, I love having a candle burning while I'm working. I think it's so relaxing and it helps me focus. My good friend also calligraphed my favorite Disney quote from Peter Pan, can you believe that is actually handwritten? You can check out more of her work here. And yes, that is a mini arcade that I gave to Dan for Christmas. With 240 games on it, I find myself playing with it (alot) when I have my breaks. 


I hoped you guys liked this post, feel free to ask me anything in the comments!

Love,
Amelyn

SHOP THE POST:

4 comments :

  1. I love how beautifully decorated your space is! The marble desk is something I have been wanting for my space as well!

    Jessica
    https://blendedintoone.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, it took me some time to perfect it to just the way I want it! I got my marble table customised :)

      Delete
  2. Hi! Love that wire wall grid you have there. May I know where you got it from?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello, I got it from UO, I've linked it under "SHOP THE POST'.

      Delete