SOCIAL MEDIA

March 30, 2016

VENICE BEACH

IMG_5532

What makes being in the City of Angels more magical is definitely when you're there with your loved ones. After 5 trips to LA, I finally got to visit the colorful Venice Beach. Everything about it is so beautiful. The cloudless skies, turquoise waters, velvet sand and positive energy of this place made me fall so in love.




Wore the perfect playsuit to the beach, I was way too excited when Revolve sent me this romper, I had a hard time choosing between this or the Blue (yaaas it comes in 2 colors!). But knowing me, pink is always my choice. There's also a dress in the same pattern for those of you who are not big fans of rompers!

Can't wait to share more pictures with you but I'll be off for now! Enjoy the rest of the pictures and psssst! Revolve is having a sale!

IMG_5532
IMG_5532
IMG_5532
IMG_5532 IMG_5532
Wearing: Tularosa Amelia Romper via Revolve, Lack of Color Boater, Abercrombie & Fitch lace bra, ALDO espadrilles | Photos by Dan

Post a Comment