SOCIAL MEDIA

November 04, 2015

Christmas Ready with Innisfree

IMG_5532

It's that time of the year again, where everything is warm and cozy. Don't you just love it when all the Christmas lights and decorations are displayed all around? I'd like to think of it as a reminder to be ever ready for the season of giving! This year, Innisfree has got you covered with the perfect Christmas gifts. The packaging for all the products are so pretty that I don't think wrapping is needed! This Christmas, Innisfree has introduced not one but three different scents, Sweet Holiday, Snowy Tree and Warm Wood! 




IMG_5532
IMG_5517

I received the Snowy Tree diffuser and the Warm Wood scented candle. Each product has it's own unique scent. The Snowy Tree diffuser, which my family and I really like, exudes a fresh and calming scent that combines Pine, Mandarin and Yuzu. The Warm Wood scented candle has a saccharine scent of Cinnamon, Vanilla and Sandalwood! Personally, I feel the Sandalwood overpowers the Cinnamon and Vanilla, if you're a fan of Sandalwood, this candle is perfect for you! 

I also received the Red Christmas Nail Set with the cutest names ever. There's Santa's Surprise Gift, Angel's Snow Sprinkle, and Sweet Music Box Melody, plus the set comes with 2 sheets of nail stickers for you to go crazy with! There are more Christmas gift ideas for your loved ones at Innisfree, or you can even treat yourself to a pampering session with the Christmas range! 

Have a jolly and bright time this Christmas! x


1 comment :

  1. There are really great gift ideas for women. I am supposed to find something for my mother for mother's day but I might have to get something for myself too. Thanks so much for sharing.

    simple gifts

    ReplyDelete