I can finally share some photos I took during my trip to Paris. We took a train out from London and arrived at about mid day. We spent a good 40 minutes getting lost, walking in rounds trying to find our apartment. Thankfully with the help of some locals, we managed to locate the building that we so desperately needed to settle in to. We couldn't wait to explore the beautiful city and to create some perfectly parisan memories.
1. Eiffel Tower: Needless to say, it was magical and romantic. Dan got me a little Eiffel Tower keyring with a black bow to mark that Paris was a city we've visited together.
2. Musée du Louvre: The ceilings of The Louvre was what intrigued me most, till I had a slight neck ache after we were done from the day.
3. Père Lachaise Cemetery: The largest cemetery in the city of Paris, it was so calm and peaceful. Nothing eerie at all. Walked about an hour to get to Oscar Wilde's tomb and it started to hail. (not kidding) Jim Morrison's tomb is also at this cemetery.
4. Galeries Lafayette: The French upmarket department store and also my favourite building of Paris. The interior is amazing, I felt like an actual Princess in a castle.
5. Champs-Élysées: Everyone was buying Chanel, Prada and Louis Vuitton but my sole attention was on buying Pierre Hermé macarons. Only.
6. Notre-dame de Paris: Yet another mind blowing architectural amazingness.
7. Pont de l'Archevêché bridge: Something I wanted to do for a long time, and I'm glad it was with Dan. The love lock bridge is of walking distance from the Notre-dame cathedral.
Other places we went to was the Palais Garnier and the Arc de Triomphe de l'Étoile. In all, Paris was such a beautiful city, definitely a trip to remember. You can view my Postcards from New York here!
Hope you guys enjoyed the pictures, all my love always, x