SOCIAL MEDIA

December 31, 2013

ON THE 7th DAY OF CHRISTMAS


Thoughts of 2013 as it is also the last day of the year. Before I move on with that, I know this is supposed to be my gifts post, but I received some late birthday gifts so it's gonna take awhile more before I post it up here! If you have no clue what I'm rambling on about, I posted a photo on my Instagram (@Amebeverly) with some of my birthday gifts and captioned that this post will be showing you guys what I received for my birthday! Moving on to my thoughts on 2013, it has indeed been a great year. 



This is not going to be a looong post that people usually type on the last day of the year as my hot chocolate is really just getting cold and my movie is on pause. Short and sweet is what you're gonna get. Well to start off, I'm really glad to have made real and true pals that I can keep in my life when I came to college. I've gotten so much stronger as a person with the love and motivation from my Mom and my boyfriend, Dan. My Dad, for teaching me muay thai for self-defence and irritating us at the dinner table with your entertaining "I'm full" improvised dances that you come up with once in awhile.  My sisters, the crazy two princesses in my life that I will never give up for anything else and I absolutely cannot wait to be reunited with them next summer. I'm also thankful for having this blog to share my likes and life since 2008 and I'm actually quite surprised I kept to this name for 5 years.

Happy 2014 to everyone and have a magical year ahead.

xx