SOCIAL MEDIA

October 29, 2013

RAZZLE DAZZLE



Here are a handful of my favorite rings and earrings that I can't live without. I've done a post on all my rings in 2011 before. You can check it out here. Pardon the horrible photography back then. 


I scored myself this little heart shaped plate for a dollar and it was perfect for my rings. 


A little jar to store my bracelets.  


My newest semi-precious stone necklace from Lovisa Jewellery that I'm so in love with. Most of my rings, necklaces and arm candy are from Lovisa and I fall in love again and again every single time their new arrivals hit their stores.


Above are a certain few that need new homes, more on that below!


Octopus ring from H&M


Love & Unicorns
S$55


Statement
$18


Fallen Angels
S$12



Minimalism
S$18


Rose Stone Necklace
S$20

E-mail me for enquiries or purchases @ lovebeverlyville@gmail.com

xx