SOCIAL MEDIA

March 17, 2013

Thoughts.

I'd like seeing the sky awash with pink, crimson, teal while I lie back on the grass smelling fresh Mother Nature. Chasing the falling leaves in the park and forgetting the troubles from the heart. Stare into the darkness while the stars twinkle and wink back at me. Hide away in a sea of blankets and pillows with my favorite Teddy bear. Explore new cafes with pretty furniture and taste new dishes. Escape into another world with a Nicholas Sparks novel. Getting a foam mustache from drinking hot chocolate with marshmallows. Wake up every morning to the smell of homemade pancakes. Forget whatever that hurts  and get lost in time. Pretending to be a princess and enjoy the memories from my adolescent years. Watch timeless classics by the fire with my sisters during Winter. Remembering the excitement from waiting at the gates of Disneyland and Disney California Adventure. Laughing over how I sulked and cried when I couldn't get my face painted on my Birthday but finally did anyway. Gathering with my favorite people and talk about endless topics of random subjects under the sky. 

Thoughts.