SOCIAL MEDIA

July 01, 2011



A DAY OF MAGIC.









Who wants Live Action Figures?














Peter ♥








Time for Churros and Fairy Floss!











We took this so many times, we knew where the cameras were!! Hehe




Mad Hatter.






Tinkerbell ♥

Rapunzel ♥

Jasmine ♥

Cinderella ♥

Belle ♥

Aurora ♥

Snow White ♥

Thumbelina  ♥



This little girl kept looking at me with such pretty eyes, I couldn't help it but to take a picture of her! Look at her little tongue sticking out!



MORE RIDES!


Went in dry.

Came out so wet.


My whole back was soaked!





Shopping, bought a head accessory! You'll see it later in this post.

And loads loads loads of other stuff!

And then lunch! We eat this every time we come to Disneyland!

Princess & Unicorn bracelets I made! You can see the Unicorn bracelet in my Tumblr.

And it was almost time for World of Colors.

California Screaming, see the Roller Coaster? That's the one we sat, that's a must-go for us! 



WORLD OF COLORS! (Newly opened)






Ending off the day with a peace!

I had the best best day ever.

x Amelyn

Post a Comment