SOCIAL MEDIA

December 31, 2010





Bag It.
All the usual stuff I usually place in my bag! 

1.KOLA Color Filter for my camera. 2.Chanel Chance Eau Tendre. 3.Keys with favourite keychains. (I'm a Tink fan) 4.Purse from Accessorize. 5.Chanel Foundation. 6.Ray-Ban/Marc Jacobs shades. (I have no idea why I carry 2 pairs around) 7.iPod Classic. 8. Paul & Joe Alice in Wonderland Collection Tin. 9.Floral Tissue Case with I Love You brooch from Accessorize. 10.Bath & Body Works Sweet Pea Hand Sanitizer. 11.Mobile that I'm not proud of. 12.PINK Body Mist. 13.Mirror. (See the slight stain? Thanks to this morning's breakfast.) 14.I ♥ NY Tin. 15.Loungefly Alice in Wonderland Cosmetic Pouch. 16. Canon EOS 500D which I used to take this picture.







In my Cosmetic Pouch: Brushes from Bobbi Brown & The Body Shop. Neutrogena Hand Cream. Sweet Pea Hand Sanitizer. Viva La Juicy. Bobbi Brown Gel Eye Liner. Victoria's Secret Beauty Rush Wet/Dry Eye Shadow. Chanel Foundation.

2 Favourite Scents.

Paul & Joe Alice in Wonderland Collection Beauty Tin.

Last but not least, my I ♥ NY tin which I use to store all my hair accessories!

-

I finally found the time to do up this post, I've received so many requests on my fs about this since months ago... Whoops, pardon my laziness and also my horrible time management!

Well here it is and enjoy!

Also, I mentioned that the winner of the Beverly Ville X'mas Giveaway will be announced today. So the winner of Beverly Ville's 2010 Last Giveaway is *drumroll* ...


CHELSEA TONG.



Here's your mystery gift!

Lots and lots of love,
Amelyn.


Post a Comment