SOCIAL MEDIA

December 26, 2009

Merry Kissmas!

 
Forever 21 Cropped Tee and Levi's Boyfriend Jeans.

Woke up to the smell of ham and eggs on this Christmas day and right after breakfast, it was time to sit by the Christmas tree and open presents! I love every single gift that I received. Thank you so much Mom for the lovely Betsey Johnson necklace, you knew how much I loved the amazing brand. Even though the bag was too costly, you never fail to put a smile on my face with something else! The weather was so lovely for a simple photoshoot too, the sun was shining onto the backyard so everything was perfect. Well, the year is almost ending soon and I don't think I have time to do the full birthday post. Plus I remembered I have a huge pile of clothes back home that I need to get rid of, shoot. I have so many things that I need to clear off my mind and I simply have no time. Oh well, I will be spending the New Year here too, and be back home in time for the new term. I miss everyone. Well, it's dinner time!

Xoxo,
Amelyn. 

Post a Comment