SOCIAL MEDIA

December 25, 2016

CHRISTMAS EMERALD

Beverly Ville
Merry Christmas everyone! I've had an amazing time with my loved ones, and I hope you guys did too! In true holiday spirit, I've recreated last year's look. No doubt, I'd go for a silk piece this time. Don't you just think that emerald green and gunmetal grey go so well together? That explains last year's color palette choice too.




Beverly Ville
Beverly Ville
Beverly Ville
Beverly Ville
Wearing: Emerald silk camisole in collaboration with GRANA, Zara skirt, The Ordinary Co satin choker, Charles & Keith clutch | Photos by Dan

 I love how GRANA leaves us spoilt for choice in their wide selection of colors and fabrics. I've chosen yet another silk dress, (I know guys, I can't help myself when there are festive colors involved) which I will be styling in a NYE's post! And as there can never be too many Christmas parties, cart out with some holiday pieces with the code 'AMELYNxGRANA'!

Wishing you all a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

All my love x


INSTAGRAM YOUTUBE LOOKBOOK

2 comments :