SOCIAL MEDIA

May 15, 2016

TRAVEL MUST-HAVES - SUMMER EDITION

IMG_5532

If you've been following my journey on Instagram, you would have known that I've just returned from the amazing and beautiful Cebu, Philippines! I would say Philippines just made it to my top 5 favourite to-visit countries list. We explored 5 islands while we were there and mind you, there are a total of 7,107 islands in Philippines. A visual diary of the trip will be up soon, stay close for that!



Here's a short guide to what I packed for my trip to Cebu!

1 being the obvious would be a swimsuit of course! I got mine in a tropical print from Rip Curl.
2. What's a beach getaway without denim shorts? I brought 2 pairs with me on my trip! (Similar here)
3. Packed my Old Navy sandals as they're kinda water proof and really easy to wear. 
4. Sun-busters: Hats and Sunnies to block out the rays! I forgot to include sunblock, so here's what I've been using.
5. A beach bag: I brought a cross body along as I did not need a huge tote. I find that when I have a bigger bag, I tend to pack unnecessarily. 

IMG_5532

And there you have it! It was a challenge not to overpack for this trip, I minimised as much as I could. What are some of your beach must-haves? I would love to know! x

INSTAGRAM YOUTUBE LOOKBOOK

1 comment :

  1. Love all the items to travel!
    xoxo
    https://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/donkeycool-4487669

    ReplyDelete