SOCIAL MEDIA

May 07, 2016

THE MOM JEANS

IMG_5532
Well, it's sad to say that boyfriend jeans are not very flattering on me. I've searched high and low, only to find myself disappointed. But when mom jeans came back, who needs boyfriend jeans? I've grown to love them so much and its funny how I was not a big fan of jeans 2 years ago. To say that I am in love with the uniqueness of this very pair would be an understatement. The uneven raw hem detailing and the centred seams screams l o v e.




Denim jeans has been a constant addition to my wardrobe and not forgetting novelty bags too. How cute is my newest perfume clutch? I am obsessed with collecting novelty bags, you can check out my collection here. I should do an updated version on my collection of novelty bags, a guide to how I style them with different outfits perhaps?

IMG_5532 IMG_5532 IMG_5532 IMG_5532 IMG_5532
Photos by Amelia

xx


5 comments :

  1. Love these, I feel the same about the boyfriend jeans...I think it could be because of my wider hips, mom jeans suit hourglass body shape more than boyfrien jeans. Anyway, you look awesome ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree, high-five to Mom Jeans! Thanks love! x

      Delete
  2. They may be Mom jeans, but you are definitely rocking them. Love this look on you and the color of the top you chose and also the shoes!

    coffeeslag

    COFFEESLAG OOTD Serenity Blue

    ReplyDelete