SOCIAL MEDIA

April 13, 2016

TOP KNOT

IMG_5532
Turned my second-day hair into a top knot to solve the bad hair day disaster. California feels like home every time I return, 6th time now and the vibes are still the same. I guess it will never change as family's here. I would say this is a go-to outfit when you're just having one of those days, where there is just 'nothing to wear'. Grab a midi dress, a jacket, sneakers and you're ready to roll. Twist your hair up into a top knot just for that little extra extra! More updates are on my Instagram (@amebeverly), see you there! x




IMG_5532
IMG_5532
IMG_5532
IMG_5532
Wearing: Old Navy midi dress, Topshop leather jacket, ALDO Palse Sneakers, Olivia Burton watch, Rayban sunglasses | Photos by Amelia.

xx


INSTAGRAM YOUTUBE LOOKBOOK

1 comment :