SOCIAL MEDIA

July 30, 2014

TO THE CITY


Guilty again, for using my frappuccino as part of my outfit accessory. (oops) Anyway, as mentioned in the previous post, I took the bart up to San Francisco with Dan. We started off our journey from Union Square and ended off at Pier 39, with the help of our map of course. The walk was a really long one, from Union Square, to Chinatown, North Beach, Washington Square, Lombard, Chestnut, Bay and finally Fisherman's Wharf/Pier 39. I managed to sit on the San Francisco carousel after all these years, I couldn't be any happier at that moment. The excitement of choosing which painted pony or dragon I wanted, I felt like a kid all over again. I know I keep going on about how this summer is turning out so great for me, but 
it just is. I feel so lucky to be able to travel and spend quality time with the people I love.

wearing: Nathalie Du Pasquier for American Apparel babydoll dress, American Apparel socks, Converse sneakers, Night market tote. Photos by Dan.

Have a smacking summer!

x

 INSTAGRAM ASK LOOKBOOK 

Post a Comment