SOCIAL MEDIA

July 20, 2011


DECISIONS.




Howdy! Just what I wanted to get off my head, I've been considering and deciding about to stay or to return, I've finally decided to return back home! Well, I thought it was kinda funny to post up the 'Mirror' effect from photo booth, because it sorta relates to my title. Part of me wants to stay,  part of me wants to return home. I've already found the right school for me here and I can't wait to start my path from this particular school. However, I feel like I want to build my foundation in Lasalle first and I don't want to reveal too much about what school I've chosen here in States so please respect that! All I know right now, is that I miss everyone so much back home and I can't wait to lie in my own bed again! I'll miss everything here so very much, after being here for 2 months, I'm almost used to everything.

Xoxo,
Amelyn

Post a Comment