SOCIAL MEDIA

July 01, 2011



A DAY OF MAGIC.









Who wants Live Action Figures?














Peter 








Time for Churros and Fairy Floss!











We took this so many times, we knew where the cameras were!! Hehe




Mad Hatter.






Tinkerbell 

Rapunzel 

Jasmine 

Cinderella 

Belle 

Aurora 

Snow White 

Thumbelina  



This little girl kept looking at me with such pretty eyes, I couldn't help it but to take a picture of her! Look at her little tongue sticking out!



MORE RIDES!


Went in dry.

Came out so wet.


My whole back was soaked!





Shopping, bought a head accessory! You'll see it later in this post.

And loads loads loads of other stuff!

And then lunch! We eat this every time we come to Disneyland!

Princess & Unicorn bracelets I made! You can see the Unicorn bracelet in my Tumblr.

And it was almost time for World of Colors.

California Screaming, see the Roller Coaster? That's the one we sat, that's a must-go for us! 



WORLD OF COLORS! (Newly opened)






Ending off the day with a peace!

I had the best best day ever.

x Amelyn

Post a Comment