Monday, October 5

MORNINGS WITH DR. YOUNG

IMG_5532
IMG_5532
IMG_5517
IMG_5532
What's your morning routine like? I've been using the Dr. Young Camellia Deep Cleansing Foam every morning and night for about 3 months now and I am loving it. Dr. Young is a Korean skin care line and I honestly prefer asian skin care to western. I feel like it's way more effective for me. I have very dry skin and this product has been very helpful for my face. It moisturises my skin with extracts of Organic Lemon Balm & Rose and I love products with organic herbs. This cleansing foam has a hint of a minty finish which I really like, it leaves me feeling refreshed after every wash. One of the other products I've been using from the Dr Young line is the Aqua Sun Care Mist. I still use my regular moisturiser after cleansing, and only the Aqua Mist when my initial layer has worn out. I love how it's a mist, just spritzing and patting rather than applying a cream base lotion. It's way more convenient and fuss free when we're out in the day, plus its the perfect size to carry around! 

Now if you would like to try out Dr. Young products, you can shop for them here and checkout with 'AME15' for a 15% off your entire purchase! Good things are definitely worth sharing 

xx

1 comment:

  1. I recently found many useful information in your website especially this blog page. Among the lots of comments on your articles. Thanks for sharing.
    http://www.enfish.com

    ReplyDelete