Wednesday, September 30

Le Grand & Z Wedding Prelude Couture Runway

IMG_5517
As mentioned in the previous post, here are the beautiful dresses that were shown at the Prelude. The attention to detail is amazing and the back of the dresses are as equally stunning as the front. I love how it's not the same old white tulle dresses that most wedding ateliers have to offer. The runway has shown how wedding gowns can be of different pastel hues with a touch of couture. I'll definitely be dreaming of these dresses till my wedding day where I'll finally fulfil my 6 year old goals of being a princess. Let me know which ones are your favourites! 
IMG_5517
IMG_5517
IMG_5532
IMG_5517
IMG_5517
IMG_5532
IMG_5517
IMG_5517
IMG_5517
IMG_5517
IMG_5517
IMG_5517

Dresses by Le Grand Wedding & Z Wedding. | Photos shot by Dan and myself.

xx

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for helping people get the information they need. Great stuff as usual. Keep up the great work!!!
    wedding cake

    ReplyDelete