Saturday, July 11

SHORTER

IMG_5532
IMG_5532
IMG_5532
IMG_5532
IMG_5532
Hair by Jason Sim, Artistic Director of #1 Salon. Wearing Love Beverly Minimal Heart Necklace.

For those who don't know, my hair is one thing I care the least for. I've only been getting an occasional $5 hair cut from my Mom's friend throughout my youth. I've never colored, permed or straightened my hair before, and I got a little bored of how my hair looked after some time. After attending the L'Oreal Professionnel Hair Show for Singapore Fashion Week, I had the privilege of getting some hair lovin' treatment from one of L'Oreal's partner salons. I went for a shorter length plus a perm. Honestly, I've always had second thoughts after cutting my hair but this time, I actually really love how my hair looks. 
-
The L'Oreal team also sent this lovely package of hair products and here's how this includes you! I''ll be giving away 2 sets L'Oreal hampers worth $120 each and all you have to do is follow both L'Oreal and myself on Instagram and comment done after! I'll be selecting 2 winners randomly at the end of the month. 
IMG_5532

Good luck, x!

2 comments:

  1. I love the layers in your hair and this post reminds me that I need to get a haircut pretty damn soon.

    coffeeslag

    COFFEESLAG Deal Of The Day

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your hair looks amazing, I love the loose waves!

    - Liz Lizo
    www.LizLizo.com

    ReplyDelete