Tuesday, April 28

#GNOSSEM

IMG_5517
IMG_5532
IMG_5509
IMG_5546
wearing: Finders Keepers Remember a Day vest c/o Gnossem, Topshop jumpsuit, Love Beverly Brea necklace

A while ago I collaborated with Gnossem and picked out a vest by Finders Keepers, one of the many amazing brands they carry. The saying goes, all that glitters is not gold but, this vest is gold. I fell in love with this number because of its detailing. The silver threads woven into this garment makes it sparkle subtly and for those of you who know me, I love all things that sparkle. All except vampires. Jokes aside, I'm really glad that this piece is the 5th and newest member of my current family of vests. Here's when I paired another to a different outfit in case you missed it! I have this odd association when I see a vest. When I see one, I think of French/English men wearing newsboy caps and smoking pipes. Its like how a flamingo reminds me of Miami, pineapples.. and I talk too much.

Counting down to next week where I'll be flying off to Bangkok! 

All my love always, x

2 comments:

  1. Nice outfit, I really like how u styled it.

    www.simplyuneeke.com

    ReplyDelete