SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, October 20

HERITAGE LANE


Sawasdee ka! I'm back from Thailand and I miss the food and the culture so much. There's nothing not to love about this bustling city, it's so full of life. I can't wait to share more but lets save the details for another post shall we? Decided to put travelling on hold for now even though I love exploring new cities. Pictures below are taken in Kuala Lumpur at a beautiful open space concept mall, would definitely go back again for the many cafes that offer food that's way too pretty to eat. Everybody knows that a good looking waffle or a stack of pancakes end up on Instagram. hmm. 

wearing: Nasty Gal anorak, Zara top, Love Culture shorts, New Look bag, Charles and Keith sandals, Super sunglasses. 
Photos by Louise and myself.

x



Post a Comment