Tuesday, July 12


Q & A PART I: MAKE UP, FACE AND HAIR.

What are the make-up products I use?

These are the make up products that I use! I'm going to list the names of the items up there before I go on in detail to how I apply my make-up!


1. Chanel Les 4 Ombres De Chanel Quadra Eyeshadow.
2. Gino McCray Eyelash Curler.
3. The Body Shop Elderflower Eye Gel.
4. Random drugstore eyeshadow brush.
5. Bobbi Brown Eyeliner Brush.
6. Another random drugstore eyeliner brush.
7. Bobbi Brown Graphite Shimmer Gel Eyeliner.
8. Victoria's Secret Beauty Rush Eyeshadow.
9. Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion.
10. Covergirl Lash Blast Fusion Mascara.
11. Bobbi Brown Blusher Brush.
12. Two Faced Leopard Love Palette.


Got that aside and now these are what I normally use for my eyes!




And for my cheeks,



I love this product so much! It's very pricey but I love it, plus it's Leopard prints, bonus!

That's all for this section about my make up! There's one question asking me to show how I apply simple make-up; I won't do that today, another day in a single post! Many of you asked about what brands I used, what do I use and stuff like that so I hope all of the above are useful! 

Moving on to Skincare! 


How did my skin improve to its current condition?

For those of you who read my Formspring, some of you would have read that I used to have bad skin with zits all over my forehead and cheeks! Hard to believe huh, but it's true! Well, I started breaking out in 2007 all the way to early 2009! It usually lasts for 2 years, in my case that's it. I do go for facial treatments and of course I do not only rely on that to improve the condition of my skin! What I do is that I drink lots and lots of water and also take lots of fruits, okay mainly Apples cause I like Apples! I also started growing my bangs from 2008 onwards and ever since then I didn't like having short bangs! I feel that it gets in my face and it's really annoying! So yeah basically I drank lots of water, went for facial treatments, ate lots of fruits and applied pimple cream of course!



What are the facial products I use?


Clarins Exfoliating Cleanser & Lancôme Cream to Foam Cleanser. I use the exfoliating cleanser only once a week, it has like an Orange extract which I really love. It leaves your face smelling fruity and fresh! As for the Lancôme cleanser, I've only just recently switch to this when I got here! The smell is just really good and just a tiny squeeze of the tube will do! What I usually use back in Singapore is Tea Tree products from The Body Shop! 


Facial Skincare Routine.

I used to just cleanse and then I'm good to go! However, my beautician told me that my face was really really dry! So I started practicing the 3-steps! Cleanse, Tone and Moisturize, trust me, this makes a huge difference to your skin if you follow these 3 steps everyday! Twice a day, after you wash up in the morning and before you go to bed! 

Finally, last section for this Q&A Part I - Hair!

How long did I take to grow my hair to this length?

I kinda always had shoulder-length hair from 2007 till 2009, I had really long hair in 2006! In 2009, I was in SYF and my character was one with really long hair so I was kinda not allowed to cut my hair till after the performance! My instructor even said if my hair wasn't long enough, he had to give me extensions! Well, I'm guessing the length was okay as I wasn't given any thank goodness. So ever since then I just kept trimming off the ends and my hair would just look shorter by an inch or two and then it'll grows again! 


Have I had thoughts about cutting my hair?

Well, yes many times but I know I would regret it! I personally love long hair, but it can get quite troublesome! Especially the maintaining and stuff like that. I use a hair protein recommended by my hair stylist, it's some brand that I can't seem to read! It's really good, it's like after I wash my hair, I take some out of the tube and apply it on the wet hair, something like a leave on conditioner but this is more of a protein!  


And I guess this is the last sentence you'll be reading for this Q&A!

There are 2 or more parts of this Q&A coming!

Stay tuned,
Amelyn


No comments:

Post a Comment